Our Realtors are better at bragging about us, so here is what they have to say about working with Revolution Realty.
Revolution Realty is not only a company with a great compensation structure but a company which offers great support, all the tools, systems and professional freedom needed to be successful in our very competitive profession. The owners and office personnel are not only professional, but they are genuinely caring, great people. Revolution Realty has allowed me the freedom to grow and invest in my business.
I'm proud to be a part of the Revolution Realty family because "The Standard of Excellence" is a goal we all work to achieve each day.
- Beth Bick
Revolution Realty is a great brokerage with a broker who is engaged, accessible, and available. I love the fact that I have all the necessary tools and supports I need to be successful without all the added hassle of unnecessary meetings and the expense of bells and whistles that I would never use anyhow.
Moving over to Revolution was a "no-brainer!" There's not another brokerage in this city, that I'm aware of, that offers the generous commission split that Revolution does. And not only that: they have their own in-house photographer who does a bang-up job at no additional cost to the agent!
- Bob Moraine
Top three reasons that I continue to work with Revolution Realty...
- Access to people and resources- Eric provides access to many of the great resources and tools that agents need such as Dotloop and ShowingTime at no additional cost. Provides professional photography as part of his transaction fee. But, most importantly I have a broker that is always available to help answer my questions and provide guidance.
- Freedom - I’m not required to hit any sales goals. We are encouraged to have a goal only to help motivate. Whether I want to sell one house or 50 it’s not being pushed. I don’t have to attend pointless staff meetings.
- Fees - plain and simple such a low cost share. I don’t know anyone else that provides the services we need at a low cost share and then if you hit the cap the broker will actually pay for your dues. The brokerages that day they will give you leads and charge you 40% of your dues most likely are taking advantage of your situation. Speaking from experience I never saw a single lead at a larger brokerage instead the already high earning agents were being fed to keep them happy.
- Blake Powers
Revolution Realty is great to contract with because:
- Anne is awesome! Really though, pro photographer for listings is huge!
- Eric is awesome! He’s there when you need him but doesn’t hover when you don’t!
- It’s great place for experienced, hard working agents who don’t need cheer-leading squads or a zillion meetings to talk about same old stuff!
- Not tons of social stuff expected to attend. I love my fellow Realtors and all, and I’d rather be socializing with potential clients!
- Streamlined process for closing out loop & getting paid
- Winston loves it! And I go where he goes.
- Carla Grist